ACTS – AAC CF Mentorship Program for New Speech/Language Pathology Graduates
A.C.T.S. offers an annual AAC CF Mentorship Program for new graduates in Speech Language Pathology with coursework and clinical experience as a student clinician. Please apply in Spring for the position that begins in July.
ACTS is a private specialty practice serving the needs of severely speech impaired
individuals who require Augmentative Communication and Assistive
Technology in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Provide direct and indirect AAC services to children with complex communication needs who require AAC/AT.
- Provide Medically Based Evaluations for SGDs and procure SGD funding
- Provide AAC Needs Assessments and Intervention in the Educational Setting
- Develop Participation Plans to integrate AAC/AT across settings
- Work collaboratively with other professionals and families
- Master's Degree in Speech/Language Pathology CA
- Credential in Speech/Language Services California
- Speech/Language Pathology RPE License
- Previous Coursework, Supervised Clinical Work or Continuing Education in AAC
Send Resume and Letter of
Dr. Marilyn J. Buzolich